Pages

Monday, May 4, 2015

Weekend Adventures

This weekend we sat on our porch allot. One of my favorite parts is our tiny lanterns on our fence.  It gives our porch a warm cozy vibe while we sip on our beverage of the night and have dinner.


 My Integrative doctor Kay showed me this place CKBs in Henderson and now I am addicted to their burgers.  So hubs and I decided to go this weekend.  He loved it!  This was their Southwestern Wagyu Beef Burger.  Couldn't stop saying mmmm like Bob on the What about Bob movie.
I started a batch of beet kvass.  I will have to post about that later on its digestive benefits and how I made this batch.  Can't wait to try it out!

Our precious log of a dog Milo.  Everybody needs a log.
 Michael and I went to a few antique stores and it was super hard to resist buying this game for the family trip to North Carolina next weekend. 
Pic that use to hang in our house when we were little kids took me back when we found this at an antique store.
 Ice cream and my first cup of real coffee since thanksgiving!  We are at the Newburgh riverfront at Ben and Pennys.  It was fun watching the girls in their sparkly prom dresses walk around with their beaus. 

 Thank you Jesus for all these wonderful days you have given me.  I don't take anything for granted anymore.  Not even my coffee.  Thank you so much that I can have a glass of regular coffee again.  I am sooooo grateful.   

Great message from One Life on Sunday: 

 Ephesians 2:19-22   22 And in him you too are being built together to become a dwelling in which God lives by his Spirit.



No comments:

Post a Comment