Pages

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Freshly Made Sketches 6

This is my first card challenge I have ever done.  I had my friend Arli over and we both did this challenge.  It was fun to have someone to craft with!

This challenge is from Freshly Made Sketches.  See Sketch below my card:

Here is my design:


I made this card with black card stock.  Then used fall halloween paper pack.  I antiqued the edges around the ghost stamp.  The lady ghost stamp I carved from Crafty Jennys free images.  I antiqued the leaf punch and put it on a dimensional.  Added scalloped border and diamond print with some twine.  Also added Happy Halloween and antiqued it then put it on a dimensional.

Freshly Made Sketches 6:

9 comments:

  1. Perfect Halloween colors! Love how the twine looks with your design! So glad you joined us at Freshly Made Sketeches~!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sweet little ghost image, how cute is that ... a fabulous take on our skecth challenge this week!
    Thanks for joining us at "Freshly Made Sketches!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun and wonderful Halloween card. I love your colors and that leaf is a lovely touch for the sketch. So glad you joined us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Halloween images and this is just great! I love the colors you've chosen. They're perfect! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Cute card and spooky too! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches. Glad you came and played!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really, really great use of the sketch. I love your choice of DSPs to go with your image. Great overall look. Very nicely done. Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute Halloween card!! Thanks for making Freshly Made your first sketch challenge! with many more sketch challenges in your future!

    ReplyDelete