Pages

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Pet Photo Swap

Today I decided to host my first swap called Pet Photo Swap on Swap-BotSwap-bot is a website that has many swaps you can choose from such as photography, postcards, Artist trading cards, and many more.  You are assigned a certain amount of partners and given a date when to send your items.  It is so much fun. So I decided to make my own including pet photos.  You are more than welcome to join!  

Pet Photo Swap

Swap Coordinator:redchuckstress (contact)
Swap categories: Photography 
Number of people in swap:1
Location:International
Type:Type 1: Electronic
Rating requirement:4.00 (unrated swappers allowed)
Last day to signup/drop:June 26, 2011
Date items must be sent by:July 3, 2011
Number of swap partners:4
Description:
In this swap you will have 4 partners and you will send 3 pictures of your pet to each partner through email. They can be funny pictures of your pet dressed or you posing with your pet. Anything you wish with your pet in the picture. I thought this would be a fun swap since I love animals sooo much! Newbies are welcome and anyone with a 4.0 or higher rating. Have fun!


3 comments:

  1. I saw it on Swapbot! What a cute puppy too :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!!! I have like 200 pictures of him! I love swapping! I am currently in like 6 now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angus is a doll and I think he deserves more than 10 hugs a day.

    ReplyDelete