Pages

Monday, January 24, 2011

Handmade Valentine Paper Crafts

Valentines day is around the corner! I found some of the most unique handmade Valentines day paper crafts I had to share from Etsy:

 
Little Love Tags made by: ThePaperAddict

I love these gift tags!  First of all they have hearts. I love hearts and second of all they are made from my favorite 2 colors together.




Love Paperie a Garland of Handcut Hearts by:  PaperPolaroid
These sweet paper hearts are hand cut and hang from an invisible cord.  Black and white vintage feel to them and can get you in the mood for valentines day.  I would hang them up all year because they are sooo cute and I love hearts!


Little Surprise Owl Love Notes by:  Kraze4paper
These handmade cards are diecut, hand drawn, and hand stamped.  Great for valentine giving.  I love the googly eyes!  The owls are soooooooo cute!




Quilled Gift Enclosure Card made by: Goumo

 This Card has been made by a unique quilled technique that is embellished with beads, pearls and rhinestones.  This card is so lovely and unique any woman would love to receive.

2 comments:

  1. Wow thank you for finding a treasure from my shop worthy of posting on the pages of your blog! I greatly appreciate the kind words of note. I am in great company here, some wonderfully talented souls ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOu are soooo talented! Its a work of art!

    ReplyDelete